Thursday, September 24, 2009

Products on Warm Biscuits Website


A few weeks back a lady named Vicki contacted me on Etsy to see if I wanted to partner with her on her website, selling my wares. I checked it out, talked to her while sitting in the airport and decided to dive right in. She has a very successful company called Warm Biscuit Bedding Company and her current jewelry designer is doing so well she wanted to expand. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have 6 of my stamped products on her website with the other jewelry items being designed by other jewelers. My first item is up and I'm excited to see what people think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!