Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scrapbooking again feels so good...

I have had time in the last few weeks to do a little bit of scrapbooking. Pages usually take me about 1/2 hour each so I don't ever feel that I get much done, but just getting a page or two complete makes me feel accomplished.

This first page I did used some new goodies that I got from Pink Paislee. They had a 2008 Inventory Sale and I got about $150 worth of scrapbook supplies for $50. It was well worth it! I love everything that was included. All of the items shown are from Pink Paislee. I used stickers for all of the text and a cute blue chipboard leaf stem.

The next page is of my sweet boy. The paper is again from Pink Paislee. I added some brown and white ribbon and on the navy cardstock I sprayed some Glimmer Mist that I got from this kit. It's a really cool product that is like spray paint but in a really small bottle. This color of Glimmer Mist makes a silver color, although it didn't work as well on dark paper. It works best on lighter paper like white or red. It still gave a nice effect and added some dimension to the navy cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!