Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!

This past week my best friend turned 31! I had this card in my stash and I just knew that she'd appreciate it. It was a square card with a whole lot of layers, rub ons, chip board...all kinds of goodies!
I put rub-ons on the chipboard letters as well to add the little green swirls

A cute little rub on "birthday" completes the sentiment.

Another card that I have in my stash that doesn't have a recipient yet is a cute "HI" card with a large rub on bird.I used a chipboard flower and glued it to some wire that I curled to make a stem and then attached it with ribbon.

The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!