Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ready to Wear Category and New Necklaces!

I just created a new Ready to Wear category in my Etsy shop. Ready to Wear simply means that the item is available immediately for shipment. These are items that I've already made either as samples or things I think people would like. You can still choose your chain, but the text is not customizable.

Last night I listed one of my new favorite necklaces. My mom is a breast cancer survivor so I try to make quite a few things that promote breast cancer awareness. I love this teardrop Hope necklace with a sparkly Swarovski crystal added. I hope you like it too! I have about 25 Ready to Wear items ready to list and I'll do 1-2 each day so keep checking in!

1 comment:

  1. I will be checking often FOR SURE. :)

    Great idea to put premade stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!