Thursday, February 28, 2008

Interesting Customers

I had a lady purchase a mini necklace the other day but she wanted me to stamp the f-word on it. I replied back to her that I would not stamp curse words and offered to refund her money. She brought up the issue of free speech in her reply back to me which I thought was interesting. I never told her she couldn't use that word, I simply told her that I retained the right to not stamp inappropriate content (using my freedom of speech and the right to refuse a sale for any reason). Long story short, I refunded her money.

It's funny though, God blessed me as a result of my obedience. I had two new orders yesterday that doubled the amount that I had to refund to the other lady. It's amazing how God works when we're obedient to Him. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for sticking to your principles. And shame on her for having a dirty mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!