Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Stamped Sterling

A wonderful Etsy customer ordered a custom stamped mother's necklace last week. I was so excited to work with her and figure out exactly what she wanted. Her design was a great idea. She has a set of twins that she put on the large disc (with their birth date hidden behind GRACE) and her third child in the center on a smaller disc. I think it's a great way to feature all of her children.

Thank you to all of my faithful customers and blog readers. Your support means so much to me!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really cute idea! And what a beautiful name, Isabel. :) Love your stuff! Keep it coming! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog! I love comments and I love even more to write back to your comments so be sure to leave your email address!